This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") applies to all Authorised Users ("you") of the Service. By using or accessing the Service or our website at https://www.autobahn-security.com ("Website"), you agree to be bound by the terms of this AUP.
Autobahn Security("we") reserve the right to amend this AUP from time to time and will notify you by posting a revised copy of the AUP on our Website.
You agree not to access or use the Service or our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law, regulation, governmental order or decree;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others, or for the purposes of promoting the same;
- in breach of, or to encourage the breach of, the legal rights of others (for example: to infringe the intellectual property rights of others);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- to distribute malware or any items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to falsify any protocol or email header information (e.g. "spoofing");
- to try to gain unauthorised access to or disrupt any part of the Website or Service, data, account or network by any means;
- to execute load, stress, performance, penetration or vulnerability tests;
- to intentionally copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, hoaxes, corrupted files or other items of a destructive, malicious or deceptive nature;
- in a way that could reasonably harm the Website or Service or negatively impair anyone else’s use of them;
- to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction, or data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website or Service without our express written consent;
- to access or otherwise interact with the Website or Service using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- to violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our Service;
- for the collection, storage or processing of any personal data unless you have received prior consent from the individual whose personal data is being used;
- to use data collected from the Website or Service for any direct marketing activity (including email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing or direct mailing);
- to use data collected from the Website or Service to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities;
- to use or direct the Website or Service to interact with Devices unless you are expressly authorized to do so;
- to use the Website, Service or Service Infrastructure in such a way to create unreasonable load on Devices to which you have directed the Service to interact;
- to use any Service Infrastructure, directly or indirectly to initiate, propagate, participate, direct or attempt any attack, hack, or send bandwidth saturation, malicious or potentially damaging network messages to any Device, whether owned by us or not;
- to directly or indirectly, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the structure of the Service or the source code from the Service;
- to use or access the Website or Service in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or disclose to any third party any benchmarking or comparative study involving the Service;
- to generate, publish, distribute of facilitate the sending of mass unsolicited emails or advertising ("spam");
- for any high risk use where failure or fault of the Website or Service could lead to death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to severe financial, physical or environmental damage;
- if you are under 18;
- in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or Service or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website or Service;
- to defame any person;
- to discriminate against any person based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- to copy any person, or misrepresent the identity or affiliation of any person with any other person.
You warrant that when using the Website or Service your content shall:
- be true, accurate, current and complete, and is not misleading;
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- not infringe the privacy, personal data protection, confidentiality or intellectual property rights or other rights of any person;
- not be offensive, abusive, pornographic, defamatory, unreliable, misleading, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- not deceive, or be likely to deceive, any person;
- not breach any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence);
- not promote illegal activity;
- not threaten, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act (such as copyright infringement or computer misuse).
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this AUP through your use of the Website or Service. When a breach of this AUP has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediately (whether temporarily or permanently) withdrawing your access to the Website and/or Service;
- immediately (whether temporarily or permanently) removing any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website or Service;
- issuing a warning to you;
- taking legal proceedings against you for the reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- taking further legal action against you; and
- disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities either as required or as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude all liability for our actions taken in response to breaches of this AUP. The responses described in this AUP are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
The use of the Website or Service by anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited. Any user registering on behalf of a minor or permitting the use of their account by a minor shall be in breach of this AUP.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com with details you learn of any material or activity that breaches this AUP